Saturday, February 15, 2014

valentine's nails (again)

A friend has been trying to get me to paint her nails for a couple of weeks.  Things, life and work kept getting in the way.  But Valentine's morning finally worked.  So we had to do a Valentine's Day paint job.  It is odd painting someone else's nails after painting my own for so long.  It's so much easier to bend your own fingers and hand to make the painting/stamping/dotting easier.

The best part of doing this paint job was right in the middle, while she was waiting for the base polish to dry before starting the stamping, her fiance surprised her with a dozen roses and chocolate covered strawberries.  It was super cute and all the old ladies in the coffee shop across the courtyard came out to 'ahh' and 'so sweet'.

I don't remember which stamping plates and polishes I ended up using.  I put all pinks and a few red/purples in a box with a bunch of stamps/glitter/tools.  It all got mixed around before I got home.  I do know that all three colors are OPI and the white is Sally Hansen.  The plates are all from one Cheeky collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment