Tuesday, May 14, 2013

lag in posts...

Last week I headed up to the mountains with a mini paint job kit (remover, file, a couple polishes, etc) with the idea that I would do a different paint job each day while icing my knees & feet after hiking/biking/kayaking/etc.  I would then be able to do a bunch of great paint job posts.  Little glitch.  While unpacking the car in the mountains, I realized that I forgot my entire laptop bag at home.  Everything electronic except my phone was in that bag.  Oops.  After a large face palm, I headed into town and bough a phone charger and came to terms with the idea of an unplugged week.  It was glorious.  I still did a ton of paint jobs, the posts will just be delayed.  Sorry for the lag but when steps from the house is the view in the photo above, it's nice to be unplugged.

No comments:

Post a Comment