Thursday, October 17, 2013

ghost eyes

Besides the obvious candy corn paint job, I love crazy ghost eye paint jobs this time of year.  It is  spooky (G rated) but cute enough for every day. Just realized how many lines I have on my hands/fingers.  Yikes, no amount of lotion/cuticle oil will make them go away, it's always been this way.  It's always has and will annoy me.
Usually it is over a black paint job but I tried it over a deep red/purple.  I think it still works.  It was hard to get the red/purple to show up in a photo.  In normal natural light it appears as it does in the top photo.

This is such a quick and easy paint job.  Just quick color base coats & let dry.  Then use a dotting tool (or end of a bobby pin) to make two large white dots.  Let dry a bit.  Then add black dots.  Let dry completely before applying a top coat.

OPI - Lincoln Park After Dark
Sinful Colors - Black on Black
Sally Hansen - White On

No comments:

Post a Comment