Tuesday, November 12, 2013

purple profile

Another great decal from makeitstickdesigns.com.  The reverse of the polish would have been better.  The white decal would have really popped on the darker purple.  But I was going for a dark paint job.
I love these decals.  I have said it before, but I will say it again, they are super easy to use and apply.  They peel off the sheet very easy with tweezers.  They hold their shape so no fussing once they go on the nail.  Just pat down the sides if your nails have a little curve to them.  A coat or two of top coat and that is it.  They make tons and tons of different decals.  Plus, most of them can come in a crazy amount of colors.  Each sheet also comes with a variety of sizes which is perfect for different size nails.

OPI - Vant To Bite My Neck?, Do You Lilac It?

No comments:

Post a Comment