Tuesday, December 17, 2013

peppermint candies

This paint job isn't so obvious as a red & white striped candy cane paint job.  But it does remind me of peppermint candies.  Just a base coat and a dotting tool, easy and done.  Yes the dots are a bit off and not perfect but that is what I was going for.

It's the time of year when I start stirring my hot chocolate with candy canes.  Have you tried that?  It is amazing.  Peppermint hot chocolate is wicked good.  I also keep the cinnamon next to my hot chocolate mix.  When I'm not craving peppermint I add a dash of cinnamon to the drink.  It is great and makes the hot chocolate (no matter how cheap or expensive your mix is) taste great.

OPI - Got The Blues For Red
Wet & Wild - French White Creme (side note - this is a 99 cent polish and it lives up to that price, it is thin and the coverage is awful, the brush is not cut correctly, but it was only 99 cents so I can't really be that mad)

No comments:

Post a Comment