Sunday, January 26, 2014

grey

I love this OPI color (I Have A Herring Problem).  It is so subtle and mellow with a great micro glitter.  It's a warm grey that goes with both silver and gold.  And it goes on like a dream, I used two coats in the paint job above.  But three coats makes it rich and creamy.

Add a single confetti glitter accent nail and it is a look.  Easy and quick.  I will admit that most of my paint jobs of late are on the quick & easy side.  There is something about cold dry weather that makes me shy away from extra drying agents (acetone, nail polish, etc) on my hands.  Once summer rolls around I will bust out the stamping plates again.

OPI - I Have A Herring Problem
Urban Outfitters - Scorcher

Side note - I'm having issues with coming up with titles for the everyday paint jobs.  There is no theme to this type of paint job but the post needs a title.  Any suggestions would be great.  For now I will stick to the straight forward and rather obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment