Thursday, January 2, 2014

pink smudge

I don't really know what to call this paint job.  It is sort of a marble effect.  But also smudge-y, feather-y, cotton candy-ish.
I saw a q-tip paint job on another blog and thought it looked great.  I was trying to do that here (circles with the plastic part of a -tip) but it did not work.  So I made the best of the situation and flipped the q-tip around.  I dabbed the cotton fluff part in the polish and then dabbed on the nail.  First with a dark pink then with a light jelly glitter pink.  It's kind of funky but I like it.  Plus, it is easy & quick.  So many different color combinations.  The second lighter polish would be great with a halo glitter.  It would add some pop but not take over.

Sinful Colors - Easy Going
Sally Hansen - Strawberry Icing, Fuchsia Power

No comments:

Post a Comment