Sunday, July 1, 2012

4th of July






Happy 4th of July!  Yes, it is a couple of days early but I am going to the fair today so I thought I would do up my nails for the upcoming holiday.  All nails except the pinkies are just a basic red color that works with my skin tone**.  Since I am still new to this fancy nail art stuff, I don't have a white yet.  The closest I could come was a pearl white color.  The only problem with that color was it was very transparent so I had to do a couple of coats.  The many multiple coats actually worked perfectly on the pinky because I smooshed the rhinestones into it while still very tacky.  Since I don't wear a lot of red clothes. this was a great way to get into the 4th spirit without changing everything.

Essie - A List, Room With A View


**It is crazy how many red polishes are out there.  They might all look the same from far away, but it is crazy how they 'change' when you actually put them on your nails.  I have one red in particular that looks great on my toes but doesn't work on my fingers at all.

Did you do anything special with your nails for the 4th?

No comments:

Post a Comment