Saturday, July 21, 2012

Rock Star


Stickers!  For some reason I thought stickers would be a good idea on my nails.  Well, they do work in theory but these particular stickers just don't work.  I guess when getting stickers I should go for the cheaper stickers that don't hold their shape.  For the life of me, these stars would not bend to go on the nail.  Will I try again, probably since I have a full sheet of stars.  I think my problem was I put the stars on while the white polish was still a little tacky.  I might even wait until the next morning next time.  And the corner of the stars are wickedly sharp and pointy.  They keep catching on things.  Overall I do like the look of the metallic stars on the white base.  It is sort of punk-rock but very bright and cheery.  The pinky does look a little funny but these were the smallest star stickers I could find.  Till next time...

Sally Hansen - White On

Has anyone else used stickers on their nails?  Any tips or tricks to getting them to stay on your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment