Monday, July 9, 2012

Going to a Wedding


This weekend I am going to a wedding on the east coast.  The colors of the wedding are silver and lavender.  Since I am a total dork, I decided to paint my nails to match.  I went a little crazy and had my accent finger different on each hand.  The ombre purple rhinestones are the same on both, just the polish color is changed.  It might look a little crazy but it works.  And since I don't wear rings, the bright silver accent nail works as jewelry.

The silver polish is great.  The formula is perfect.  It feels like it is going to be too thin when it goes on, but with two coats it is perfect.  It doesn't feel heavy because the coats are so thin.  It is also a real white silver color, not quite holographic silver or glitter silver, but it looks like real metal silver.  (UPDATE - the silver nail was the only nail that did not chip during the whole east coast adventure.)

OPI - Do You Lilac It
Sinful Colors - Let's Talk
Sally Hansen - Celeb City

Has anyone color matched for an event?  Are two different accent nails on each hand too much or just right?

No comments:

Post a Comment