Thursday, July 11, 2013

aliens

I have had this plate for a long time, have always wanted to use it but never figured out a good color combo for it.  I think I finally have.
I love the single creature on the pinky.  For such a relatively large single item stamp, it came out pretty clear.  Sometimes they get wonky in the center.
On the creature plate, there is a large multi-creature item.  I used that for three fingers.  There are also five separate individual creatures.  At first I was going to do a single creature on each nail, but I went went with the multi-creature since my nails are on the long side.  For such a detailed stamping plate, I am very happy with how they turned out.  The lines are really crisp and the creatures little legs/teeth/arms all show up perfectly.

Sally Hansen - Fuchsia Power, Mellow Yellow
Sinful Colors - Black on Black, Why Not, Rise and Shine, Dream On
plate - Cheeky CH32

No comments:

Post a Comment