Sunday, April 7, 2013

april polish days - 7 deadly sins

7 deadly sins!!  Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, Pride.  I don't know why this theme is so great, but it is.  I knew I wanted to go with greed (a sin of excess, hoarding of objects) and use a bunch of studs, rhinestones and pearls.
My pinky is so greedy for treasures it is spilling over to my ring finger.
*more after the jump*
When I was picking out all the treasure, I thought the paint job would look a little plain.  A phrase popped into my head - red with envy.  Done, thumb would be painted red for envy.
Isn't blogging (about anything really) a form of pride?  It is considered the orginal sin, and the source of the other six. However it also includes failing to acknowledge the good work of others.  There goes the blog is pride theory.  The best part of blogging & reading other nail blogs is being amazed at the amount of crazy good paint jobs out there.

OPI - Got The Blues for Red
Sinful Colors - Rain Storm


Check out these other amazing '7 Deadly Sin' paint jobs:


6 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love the sparkles! :)

    Aysh xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bling fits the theme brilliantly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome and very creative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hy there!! I have found your blog and I'm very glad because you have a lot of interesting subject. I will follow you for sure. If you are in the mood for some nail designs please do not hesitate to visit my blog too. Kisses and thanks in advance.
    http://roxyru.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete