Saturday, April 13, 2013

purple & teal quicky

Another quick paint job.  Not even with loose glitter but a glitter polish.  I do like the placement of the non-glitter nails.  Especially with the super short nails, it works to have two accent nails.
This is also the first time I did a gradient that starts at the cuticle.  I think I like it.  It makes the short nails look a little bit longer.  It did require some cleaning which was a pain because micro glitter likes to stick to random places.
I finally am in the process of building a photo light box.  It is half done but I tried to use it.  And it is already paying off.  The above paint is this fabulous teal with a tiny tiny micro glitter.  It is super subtle and impossible to capture.  I think I finally might have captured it.


Sinful Colors - Rise and Shine, Lush Life, Amethyst

No comments:

Post a Comment