Thursday, September 26, 2013

80's rage

All I need is some teased hair and spandex with some leg warmers and I would be set.  I apologize for the awful photos.  I picked two of the worst polishes to photograph.
The blue is actually a great turquoise/teal color.  The pink is a deep hot pink.  I tried five different lighting environments (sun, photo box, kitchen, desk & art light).  Nothing worked.  But the over all feel of this paint job still comes through.  Nothing fancy, just turning vinyl chevron stripes top to tail instead of side to side.

My nails are also getting very long.  I like longer nails because they make my fingers look longer but they drive me crazy.  They might last a couple more paint jobs before they get the chop.

Nicole - A Like-Haley Story...
China Glaze - Turned Up Turquoise

No comments:

Post a Comment