Thursday, September 5, 2013

Phillies

A college friend was visiting this past weekend.  She is from Philadelphia and is a huge sports nut.  I drew up a ton of different paint jobs for her to pick from (a different one each day).  They all came out great but there were a couple that she did not use that I like.  So, I used (and will be using) one.
The Phillies!  It's a rather simple paint job.  However, the red Sharpie I tried to use for the pin stripes and baseball stitches faded and bleed a lot.  Not good at all.  I had to go over them with some paint (which I should have just used in the first place).
 The nails aren't perfect, far from it.  But they are fun.  The 'P' is the Phillies logo P.  There is a baseball, pin stripe uniform, Liberty Bell, and the star over the Phillies name.

OPI - Got The Blues for Red
Wet & Wild - French White Creme, Saved By the Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment