Tuesday, September 24, 2013

crabby

Another great vinyl decal.  It went on like a charm and since the vinyl holds up, no need to try and slide the claws and legs around into a crab-like position.  Stick the crab on a gradient nail and presto, beach themed nails.
For the rest of my nails, I went with one of my favorite looks, light teal with a glitter gradient tip.  There is something so great about this teal color with this clear-ish glitter.  I have used it many times before and, I'm guessing, will use it a bunch more.
I did use a different blue for the gradient nail.  Before starting to paint, I tried the red crab decal with the teal and they just did not work together.  So I switched in a true blue but in the same hue as the teal.

Wet & Wild - French White, Hallucinate, I Need A Refresh-Mint
LA Girl - Flash Freeze

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. Your half moon crabs from earlier this year inspired me & made me realize how cute crabs are.

      Delete