Sunday, August 18, 2013

crackle

Another great polish my nephew's got for me is this electric blue crackle.  I am pretty sure they did not know it was a crackle but just a pretty blue.  It is an awesome crackle, works perfectly and it is a great color.
I went with the white gold base color under the crackle.  I also remembered to let the base color dry 100% before trying the crackle.  The accent finger is just sold gold.  It does look a little funky but I do like it.  I now really want to try it with a neon color as the base.

OPI - Turquoise Shatter, GoldenEye
Morgan Taylor - Give Me Gold
*I have never heard of Morgan Taylor polish before.  I found it at the beauty supply store.  It was a very reasonable price and this color was great.  I am very impressed with it, the color is beautiful and the coverage is great.  It also dries rather quickly for a salon level polish.  Have you ever heard of Morgan Taylor polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment