Saturday, August 31, 2013

nautical

I went a bit crazy on Etsy a couple of weeks ago.  Not only did I get those water decals (the owls) but I got a bunch of vinyl nail decals from another seller (www.makeitstickdesign.com).  THEY ARE AWESOME!  Yes, all caps because I am so happy with them.

I got a bunch of different designs and there are so many decals in all different sizes per sheet.  They are true stickers.  And since they are vinyl they hold up after you remove them from the paper (ie the anchor goes on straight, you don't have to adjust it because it is starting to look like it melted).  And each design comes in different sizes (it looks like 5).  This is great because it makes them able to fit all size nails.
I also got the variety pack.  It is totally worth it because there are so many different ones in there.  They aren't complete sheets, but plenty to play around with.  And get to see more of the create colors.  The chevron stripes (paint job coming soon) are single stripes which I find much easier to apply than a full nail sticker.
Back to this paint job.  I used the anchor decal on one finger.  I went with a full stud polka dot nail, stripes and checkered for the others.  The pinky is a solid polish that has some glitter in it.  

Sinful Colors - Rain Storm
MAC - Ming Blue
Sally Hansen - White On, Celeb City

No comments:

Post a Comment