Thursday, August 8, 2013

hooo hooo (owls)

I ordered these decals last week and the came rather quickly.  I am so happy.  I got them from RLR Creations (www.etsy.com/shop/RLRCreationsNailArt).  They are great and have so many fresh and fun decals.  They are water decals not just stickers.
My first time using a water decal.  Not quite as easy as a straight sticker but still super easy.  I soaked it a little too long so some of the ink wondered away.  Still love them.  Coming paint jobs will be using these the other decals.

There are 10 different owls, two of each (total 20 decals) per sheet.  I went with the lime green owl for this paint job.  I am very happy with the overall paint job.  I don't know about the striped nails, but the polka dots & owl are great together.
I always forget how fun polka dot nails are.  They are super easy to do once you get a dotting tool.  Go check out RLR Creations (link above).  Reasonably priced and super cute, and a fun way to jazz up a paint job.

Sinful Colors - Innocent, Exotic Green
Sally Hansen - Mellow Yellow, White On


1 comment: