Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Seattle Sounders FC

After spending two weeks with my Sounders loving nephews, I was inspired to do a Sounders FC paint job.  I really wish they made a soccer ball print plate.  Sort of like a giraffe print but with straighter edges would have worked.
Instead I went with the classic ref shirt (except I think that might be more American football).  Then the Space Needle on the ring finger (done with Sharpie).  The Sounders' scarf inspired the pinky.  The jersey the pointer finger.  And then the checkered thumb.  I don't know where that came from but it helps balance so there isn't too much of the green color.

This was a fun paint job.  It is a fun theme to work with, especially since there is an almost unlimited supply of teams and sports to play with.

Sinful Colors - Why Not, Innocent, Black on Black
Sally Hansen - White On
plate - Cheeky CH10

No comments:

Post a Comment