Sunday, January 6, 2013

magnetic plum

This months Polish Days challenge is coming on Tuesday.  Since I will be traveling on Tuesday I had to do this paint job a bit early (thank you delayed posting).  This paint job is a is 'something new' (the theme) for me since don't have experience with this type of polish.
 Can you tell what type of polish I used?
Magnetic polish.  I guess I kind of gave it away with the post title.  This time I went for a magnetic polish which I liked as just a polish and if the magnetic magic worked, it would be a bonus.  However, I decided to give myself a pedicure this afternoon and my nails, well, just the polish took a beating.  So I decided to do another paint job that was also 'something new' but more challenging than holding a magnet over my wet nails.

(sorry about my cuticle and the lovely sharpie mark,
winter is harsh on my already dry hands)
I am not sure what makes a magnetic polish better or worse - the polish itself or the magnet.  I also have a Urban Outfitters magnetic polish that has never worked.  The magnet is smaller so maybe that is the problem.  I am very happy with the color of the OPI polish.  It is a deep plum color with some light micro pink/magenta glitter.

OPI - Morning Moneypenny

Have you used magnetic polish before?  What brand have you found that works?  What is your favorite magnet pattern?

No comments:

Post a Comment