Wednesday, January 23, 2013

modern family - back in my gloria days

I splurged on two new polishes.  I will admit 'Modern Family' is one of my favorite shows on tv.  Back when they first announced Nicole and 'Modern Family' were teaming up, I knew I wanted to get some of those polishes.  I have been hunting for them at all the stores that sell Nicole.  No one has them.  Until yesterday, I finally found three of the colors at Rite Aid.  I got two of them.  They were not two of my top picks from the collection, but they were there and I finally found them.
I ended up with a Gloria and a Mitch polish.  The above paint job has the 'Modern Family' polish on the pinky and middle finger (and thumb but it didn't make it into the photos).  It's an odd purple.  It has a gold-ish, pink-ish base but still works with a silver blue type polish.

To add a bit of zing to this paint job I added a homemade jelly top coat to my pointer finger and went with a matte fuchsia on the ring finger.  I like the over all result.

Nicole - Back in My Gloria Days
Sinful Colors - Dream On
Nails Inc - Westminster Bridge (matte top coat)

Have you been able to find any of the Nicole 'Modern Family' collection polishes?  Did you get any?  Where did you find them?

No comments:

Post a Comment