Tuesday, March 5, 2013

matte skulls

I have been looking at the skulls stamp design since I got the plate set.  I like it but I wish it was reversed.  The stamped color in the above photo is the black.  Having such a large solid stamp design leaves lots of extra stamp on the rest of the finger.  It would just be easier if the stamp was just the skull and bones patter instead of the back ground.
Having such a solid stamp makes stamping really hard.  Above is the best I could get.  So much fresh paint gives a lot of run and no clean edges.  I did got with a matte top coat because skulls are already so flashy and it just looks good with the matte.

Sinful Colors - Black On Black
Sally Hansen - White On
Nails Inc - Westminster Bridge (matte top coat)
plate - Cheeky CH49

Any tips with such a polish filled stamp?  Do you know of any stamping plates that have the skull and bones as the stamp, not the background?

No comments:

Post a Comment