Saturday, March 9, 2013

purple ombre

This purple ombre look was one of my first posts on this blog.  After getting my new dark purple polish recently, I knew I wanted to re-do this paint job.  Speaking about polishes.  I have swatches of all my polishes on fake nails.  Each fake nail is hot glue to it's own popsicle stick with the name and make of polish on the stick.  They are then divided into boxes (originally designed to hold photos).  I have five boxes in total.  The polishes are broken up into red/orange/yellow, blue/green, glitter, black/white/metallic, and purples.  Yes, I have that many purples that they get their own box.
There is nothing too complicated about this paint job.  Simply five different purple polishes that are in the same purple family.  Just figure out the ombre order and paint two coats.  Simple, easy and pretty.

OPI - Care to Danse?, Do You Lilac It?, A Grape Fit!, Vant to Bite My Neck?
Sinful Colors - Amethyst

No comments:

Post a Comment