Wednesday, March 20, 2013

wedding dress

One of my good friends is getting married this fall and she asked if I wanted to go along when she went dress shopping.  Of course I said yes.  But since I am such a dork, I did a wedding dress inspired paint job.
I started with a semi-nude base color.  It has a bit more cream in it than a standard nude polish.  I then stamped with a glitter/pearl cream.  But after looking closely, the stamping did not pop.  So I re-stamped with a straight white pearl polish.  It looks great.  The first stamp added a bit of glitter but the second stamp really pops.
I then did a string of pearls on my ring fingers, much like the back button closures of lots of bridal dresses.  Overall, another simple paint job but perfect for the occasion.

Essie - Hi Maintenance
OPI - Princesses Rule
Sinful Colors - Tokyo Pearl
plate - Cheeky CH44

No comments:

Post a Comment