Sunday, March 3, 2013

new polishes & simple paint job

On my way up the mountains I stopped at my wholesale nail supply place and got four new polishes (as well as a bunch of not fun tools, ie buffing blocks, wooden sticks, etc).  I saw the swatches of OPI's new Euro collection on another site and picked out three that I wanted to get. While brousing around another OPI polish cought my eye and I got it as well.
*single nail micro photos after the jump*
The below is one of the three from the Euro collect (Vant to Bite My Neck?).  I am a purple person and love purple polishes.  I have three OPI purple polishes that are cream and have been looking for a dark cream purple.  They finally released a great one.  It is a deep purple but not so deep it appears black in certain light.  This polish is going to be used a lot.
The color that caught my eye and I was not planning on getting was from the Bond collection.  I now have five different polishes from that collection.  The new polish is The World is Not Enough.  It is gorgeous in the bottle.  And equally pretty on the nail.  I just did two coats and it is very light but still not transparent.  I imagine three coats would add a bit of depth.  It is sort of like the night time version of GoldenEye.  It has bronze, gold and silver elements to it.  It sort of has an antique-y vibe to it.

OPI - The World Is Not Enough, Vant To Bite My Neck?

No comments:

Post a Comment