Thursday, October 4, 2012

elegant blocking


After seeing some pretty cool color blocking nails on the web, I decided to give it a try.  I need to be more patient next time.  When I started to peel the tape off, some of the base color (grey) started to come off around the cuticle.  After peeling it back, the two colors just looked a little bland by themselves so I jazzed it up a little with some gold glitter polish.

I just found a great site for nail art supplies (bornprettystore.com).  I ordered a bunch of stuff (danger danger) including some nail studs.  These are like rhinestones but flatter and metal.  I also got some glow in the dark nail polish colors!!  I think I might redo this paint job, even with the same colors once the studs come.  This would look good with either the silver or gold studs.  But I have even more selection than that, because I got both square and circle.  This package is coming from Hong Kong, so I just hope to get it in time for Halloween.

Sinful Colors - Mesmerize, Jungle Trail, All About You, Why Not

Has anyone done any color blocking with tape?  Do you have metal studs for your nails?  Any tips and tricks before my package comes?

No comments:

Post a Comment