Wednesday, October 24, 2012

package


My order from Born Pretty (http://www.bornprettystore.com/) finally arrived!!  It is exciting since it was sitting in the USPS processing center in LA for almost two weeks.  And I am guessing it was not scanned at any other post office because I didn't get any other updates.

Here's what I got -
* rhinestone/stud containters/spindle wheels (2)
* pink metal rhinestones, 2mm
* round gold studs, 2mm
* square gold studs, 2mm
* round silver studs, 1mm & 4mm
* square silver studs, 2mm
* GLOW-N-THE-DARK polish!!! - 2 different colors



I am super excited about the glow-n-the-dark polish.  I have no painted with them yet since I just opened the package 5 minutes ago.  I did shine my super bright flashlight on them and hide in the closet.  They are awesome!  I am happy I did not get the generic yellow glow polish for $1 at the beauty store earlier this week.  The purple polish glows blue and the pink/red polish glows pink.  I might have to change up what I was planning for Friday's paint job (candy corn nails) since I now have these.  I know I don't want to wear the studs since the paint job will have to last almost a week, but I might change it something with the new polishes.

Have you ever used glow-n-the-dark polish?  Did it glow a different color than what it appeared?

No comments:

Post a Comment