Friday, February 1, 2013

gold glitter

After my last crazy paint job, I wanted to go with something simple.  I have had this nude polish that I have been wanting to try.  I have been wanting to do a nude nail with a dark polish stamp.  Stamping was just too much last night.  So I went with a super simple glitter polish gradient.  I usually like to use actual glitter but again, I didn't feel like dealing with glitter all over.  I did give this paint job a bit of a pop with making my middle finger an accent nail of solid gold glitter.
*sorry for the horror movie lighting*
Overall, it is a very clean paint job.  It really pops in the sunlight.  It reminds me of the ballet.  I have no idea why, but something about the nude polish with the little pop of glitter (like a tutu). 

Sinful Colors - This Is It, All About You
OPI - Coney Island Cotton Candy

How to you use a nude polish in your nail art?  When working with glitter, do you like glitter polish over real glitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment