Thursday, February 28, 2013

polka dots

SPRING!!  I was stuck in Reno for the night and needed something fresh and bright.  What better way to do that then with a light, bright, nail paint job.  Reno was great but the lack of fresh air combined with cigarette smoke drove me crazy.  When I stepped outside, I overheard a lady say "It's cold out here, I'm going back inside to smoke."  I also lost $1 at the penny slots and did not win a mini cooper. Boo.
I brought some polishes and goodies with me while I am up in the mountains so I am limited as to my paint jobs.  Then, yesterday when cutting and stacking wood, I broke two of my nails so I had to trim them all down to almost nothing.  So I went with something easy and fun.  I don't know if I like the mint green and yellow but I definitely love the yellow with white dots.

Sally Hansen - White On, Mellow Yellow, Mint Sorbet

No comments:

Post a Comment