Tuesday, November 6, 2012

nautical nails


I finally got my nautical stamps!!!  Even though I picked up some great new polishes, I knew I had to do something with the nautical theme.  Plus, I wanted to use the new metal studs.  Nautical theme it would be.  Overall, I think this paint job could be better but I was just having fun.  I loved how the middle finger (the stamped ones) turned out.  I also love the look of the studs.  I need to work more on them being straight in line.  I do love the white, silver and blue.  This blue is a bit more mellow than the blue I was going to use (it was closer to m&m blue).


I was unsure what to do on the other nails.  If I do this job again, I think I might leave the non-stamped, non-studded nails just solid blue.  I might even finish them with a matte finish to give it a little different look.  But since I am doing a beach clean-up tomorrow morning, this paint job will have to do.

After not having any polish for the past week and a half, I feel very fancy with painted nails.

Sally Hansen - Celeb City, White On
Sinful Colors - Rain Storm
Plates - Cheeky CH49 & CH36

Any tips on getting the studs straight?

No comments:

Post a Comment