Tuesday, November 6, 2012

store & mail

The whole-sale store was great.  The prices were crazy.  They had all the major brands (OPI, Essie, China Glaze, etc) plus some other gel ones.  Not only having every color OPI makes and all the different collections for the past two years, they have all the other products OPI makes.  OPI makes a lot of different things for nails, feet, spas.  I didn't get that much since I already have a lot, but I am happy with what I did get.

OPI - Golden Eye (I have been coveting this color since it was announced but was hesitant to pay full retail for it, but now I have it and I can't wait to use it)
China Glaze - Sugar Plums, Techno, Glittering Garland
products - cuticle remover cream, cuticle oils, scrubs, brushes, decals, etc



I am very happy with the colors.  Sugar Plums and Glittering Garland will be perfect for the holiday season without being tooooo red & green.  Plus Golden Eye is a very rich gold.  I just polished my toes with Sugar Plums and I like it.  But since I am not a fan of feet, I will not post that photo.

On top of finding this awesome store that is thankfully far enough away that I can't go there every week, I got a package in my mailbox.  The 2012 Summer Collection of plates from Cheeky finally arrived.  I ordered this whole set for two of the plates (the nautical ones) but after quickly flipping through all the plates, I am super happy I got the whole collection.

Off to do a paint job, will post later.  I'm going to be using stuff from my Born Pretty order and some new plates.  It is totally themed but has nothing to do with the holidays.

Do you use a cuticle remover cream?  Cuticle oil?  Which one(s) do you like and have found that don't dry out your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment