Monday, November 5, 2012

naked nails

It has been over a week since I have been home.  My last polish job lasted only a couple of days.  Nail polish does not fair well when you are hanging out with two very very active young nephews.  Decorating the front yard with spiders, ghosts, webs, etc makes polish run far far away.  They really did like the eyes and the candy corn.  Also, my toes are glow-in-the-dark and they thought that was really funny.



I got home late Thursday night and left again early Friday morning.  My nails are still nude. Yikes.  It is sort of nice to give them a break but I am just itching to get home tomorrow so I can paint them.  I also found a wholesale nail supply store that is on my way home.  My credit card is giving me the side eye.

Has anyone ordered anything from Cheeky?  Not from Amazon, but directly from them?  I ordered something over two weeks ago and have still not heard anything from them.  I know they got the payment but I have no clue if the plates have shipped.  I also don't know how long it will take to reach the west coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment